Virginia Insurance Coverage Attorneys
Disputes over whether specific claims are valid and whether coverage applies lie at the heart of the most intensive, high-stakes insurance litigation matters. If you need to defend an insurance claim denial or fight a denial you believe may be unjust and illegal, your counsel’s depth of experience and relevant knowledge will be pivotal.
Leaders In Litigation And Resolution Of High-Value Insurance Coverage Disputes
Over the past 40 years, the attorneys of McKenry Dancigers Dawson, P.C. have been engaged in numerous significant insurance cases tried in Virginia courts. Our knowledge covers a vast spectrum of issues and strategies associated with denials of auto accident, fire and casualty, marine, and commercial insurance claims, including:
- Consideration and filing of declaratory judgment actions to establish whether insurance policies and their specific terms apply under the circumstances at hand
- Interpretation of policy provisions and exclusions
- Negotiation and litigation over scope-of-coverage issues
- Defense against, or pursuit of, bad faith allegations that can lead to punitive damage awards if an insurance claim denial is judged arbitrary and capricious
- Representation of insurance agents accused of errors and omissions, misrepresenting coverage or other negligence or wrongdoing that exposes them to liability
Turn To Proven Veterans Of Hundreds Of Trials And Appeals
Our clients, including leading auto insurance and fire and casualty carriers in Virginia, depend on us for the utmost rigor in investigation and analysis. We have litigated extensively over a variety of insurance coverage issues over the past 40 years.
Whether your case hinges on the underlying action or resolution of complex coverage and damage issues, you can turn to our legal team with confidence. We will recognize all that you have on the line and promptly prioritize your case. To discuss your insurance coverage needs, call Shawn Voyles at (757) 461-2500 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.