Until further notice, McKenry Dancigers Dawson, P.C. requires that all clients and visitors entering our offices comply with the following procedures and guidelines established by Governor Northam and the Centers for Disease Control in order to assist in the fight against the spread of COVID-19:
1. No unscheduled visits are allowed, other than routine deliveries. Please call your attorney at 757-461-2500 to schedule a meeting with our office.
2. All clients and visitors must wear masks. Attorneys and staff members meeting with visitors and clients must wear masks. If you do not have a mask, please ask a staff member for one, and we will provide it free of charge.
3. Clients and visitors, other than routine delivery people, will be required to sign a statement indicating that they do not currently have any flu-like or COVID 19 related symptoms and that you have not been exposed to anyone with such symptoms for 14 days. If you feel ill, please do not enter our office.
4. Unfortunately, we will refrain from shaking hands at this time. Please be sure to cover all coughs and sneezes while in our office.
5. You are encouraged to use hand sanitizers while in our office and to maintain social distancing while in meetings.
6. Additional visitors are not allowed to accompany you while at our office unless prior approval is given.
Thank you for cooperating with these guidelines. We look forward to being back to normal operations soon!